I am so excited to finally start The Love Home Challenge! I can feel a palpable energy pushing us all a little harder when we know there is a community of people all working on the same thing. Go us!
Are you just joining us and wondering what this Challenge is all about? Get the details HERE. You get to decide the project, and how much effort it will take. I hope you’ll let me know what you’re up to by commenting here or joining our Facebook group to show off your projects!
So, what do I mean by project? I mean any organizing or decorating project that will make an impact, big or small, to how much you enjoy being in your kitchen. There are just so many options!! Have fun with this!!
I am working on organizing my recipes this week! I can not wait to finish this project. This has been on my to do list for 2 years (no joke), but it always gets pushed back when something more urgent comes up. Focusing on my kitchen area this week is just the focus I need to finally get this project done! I think it will be a lot more fun to cook when I can easily find my favorite recipes, not to mention clean up the binder with papers spilling out that I’m constantly fighting with every time I cook. Plus, you know my cookbook is totally going to be discbound, since I can’t help myself. Don’t worry, I will share!
Here are some ideas:
- Tour my Kitchen. (See my kitchen HERE.)
- Organize a spice drawer. (See my spice drawer HERE.)
- Cleanup your leftover containers. (See how HERE.)
- Organize your batteries. (Easy way HERE.)
- Condition your butcher block. (See how HERE.)
- Clean Stainless Steel appliances. (See how HERE.)
- Shine your kitchen sink and see a cute video of Cougar at 5 weeks. (Easy way HERE.)
- Create a Kids Art Station. (See ours HERE.)
- Sew an easy checkered burlap table runner. (See my runner HERE.)
- Make easy microfiber kitchen cloths. (Easy way HERE.)
- Setup a dish cloth bucket. (See ours HERE.)
And of course, there are so many more things you could do! Make your kitchen happy!
What will be your project this week?
Be sure to stop by the link-up party to see what projects others are doing! The Love Home Challenge Project Link-up
Subscribe (top of sidebar) to get posts straight to your email and access to my private newsletters!