It is almost time!!! The 91 Day Declutter Challenge will start January 2nd. Woohoo!!!!!
If you want an organized home, getting rid of the clutter has to be your first step because organizing clutter is a huge waste of time. There is no real way of doing it well, so there is no system to keep it up without compromising your quality of life. During the 91 Day Declutter Challenge, we will take care of this important first step!
Even if you’ve done the challenge before, clutter is creeping back in all the time, and everyone needs a tune-up!
This is the 5th Declutter Challenge. It has come so far from its beginnings. It started out with a few hundred people participating and has grown to thousands of participants. The feedback I get is amazing. People have cleared their clutter and because of that, their lives have improved. After decluttering, people experience improved relationships, more time for lost hobbies, and just plain feeling better. This keeps me motivated to improve the challenge each time, and this Declutter Challenge looks to be the best one yet.
See the Success
Last year was very successful. See some of the stories people shared with me about their experience …
How the Challenge Works
The format is the same as always –
- The Challenge is FREE to anyone. You simply access the weekly challenges here on the blog. I suggest you subscribe to my blog emails (you get an email whenever I publish a blog post) and my Facebook Page to be sure you won’t miss anything.
- For 13 weeks, we will go around the home, area by area, and declutter. We want ALL of the clutter out. This is your fresh start.
- Inspirational Blog Posts help get your brain in the declutter mindset.
There is a new Printable Pack that goes along with Challenge. This is a supplement to the challenge and is not necessary to completing the challenge successfully, though of course I think it helps!
The Printable Pack contains:
- How To Declutter, step by step
- Questions to ask yourself while you’re decluttering
- Tips to a successful 91 days
- Suggested Reading
- Modifications for various lifestyles
- 13 Checklists, one for each week of the Challenge
- Coupon for your next Mary ORGANIZES shop purchase
I seriously appreciate every single order. Because of purchases made at my Mary ORGANIZES shop, whether it is a planner or a Printable Pack, I don’t need to do many ads on my blog to make an income. (Notice the lack of ads all over the place while you read this?! This helps me focus on what I’d rather focus on: helping you organize your home and life. Thank you!)
Join The Group
Doing the challenge with group support makes all the difference. A group of people united and working towards the same goal is powerful!
FREE Public Group*
Motivation is often where change starts. We are motivated to try, but the real lasting change doesn’t come through motivation, it comes through commitment. When our motivation starts to falter, the group reminds us of our commitment.
I expect that the Facebook Group* will be very active like it has been before! People share before and after photos of their spaces, there is a ton of cheering and support, and there are weekly and daily reminders to stay on track.
A group is not required to be successful, but it helps!
* Access to this group is not guaranteed. Group Rules, like keep on topic and no spamming, must be followed or you will be removed. Rules are very important for a large group like this! See the group for complete list of rules.
How To Get Ready
Get your mind ready for the challenge by reading about decluttering! I have written a lot about that! That is the perfect way to get ready.
You’ll hear more from me before January 2nd. I could not be more excited. The declutter challenge always gives me a fresh start to the New Year, for my home and life.
Anxiously waiting for January 2nd,
There is also a very active Facebook Group for those participating in the challenge. It is FREE to join the group. You will be very motivated by all the real people making amazing changes. Be sure to read the rules when you join! Join the Facebook Group HERE and Like Mary ORGANIZES on Facebook HERE.