This is week six of the Declutter Challenge! Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
**Reminder – If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
**Thank you so much to all those who have purchased the Declutter Printable Pack. It is not required, but I hope you’ll find it to be a fantastic supplemental resource, designed to help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found in the blog posts.
**Follow me on Instagram where I’ll be sharing my experiences and inspiration.
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #6 – Master Bathroom & Closet
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete the master bathroom and closet. If you don’t have a specific master bathroom or a master bedroom closet, do the main bathroom you use and where you store your clothes.
Monday – Closet: clothes
Tuesday – Closet: shoes and accessories
Wednesday – Closet: shelves and drawers
Thursday – Closet: surfaces and floor
Friday – Bath: cabinets and drawers
Saturday – Bath: counters and floor
Sunday – rest for the week ahead
More Inspiration for the Master Bathroom & Closet
- Master Bathroom Organization
- Tour My Master Bathroom (2015)
- Tour of Homes: My Master Bathroom (2012)
- Tour My Master Bathroom Closet
- The Painless Way of Purging Closets
- Tips to Make Laundry Easier
- Decorate With Meaning
- How to Clean the Bathroom
- Tour My Master Bedroom
- **Pinterest: Organize | Closets
- **Pinterest: Organize | Bathrooms
- About The 91 Day Declutter Challenge
- Recommended Reading
- Week #1 – Laundry Room
- Week #2 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week #3 – Dining Room & Entries
- Week #4 – Living Room
- Week #5 – Master Bedroom