This is week thirteen of the Declutter Challenge! Don’t worry if you are just joining us now or have missed some of the previous challenge tasks – jump right in with us here.
**Reminder – If you have not already done the Recommended Reading – do that now. The articles linked in that post help you keep a mindset prepared to let go of clutter.
**Thank you so much to all those who have purchased the Declutter Printable Pack. It is not required, but I hope you’ll find it to be a fantastic supplemental resource, designed to help you finish this challenge successfully. To make it more valuable, I add details not found in the blog posts.
**Follow me on Instagram where I’ll be sharing my experiences and inspiration.
Now on to your assignment for the week …
Week #13 – Storage & Closets
Here are the areas to declutter each day to complete storage and closets. Do your best to match closets and storage to the following list, but adapt as necessary.
Monday – coat closet
Tuesday – linen closet
Wednesday – mud area
Thursday – closet understairs
Friday – holiday decorations
Saturday – attic or other storage
Sunday – rest- congratulations on all your work!
More Inspiration for Storage & Closets
- Organizing the Closet Under The Stairs
- Storing Seasonal Decorations
- Master Bathroom Organizing (for storage organizing tips)
- Seasonal Kids Wardrobe Change-Out (linen closet)
- Quick Fix: Closet Organizing for Blanket and Pillow Storage
- Simple Battery Organization
- The Painless Way of Purging Closets (this works for coat closets too!)
- **Pinterest: Organize | Closets
- About The 91 Day Declutter Challenge
- Recommended Reading
- Week #1 – Laundry Room
- Week #2 – Kitchen & Pantry
- Week #3 – Dining Room & Entries
- Week #4 – Living Room
- Week #5 – Master Bedroom
- Week #6 – Master Bath & Closet
- Week #7 – Bedroom #2
- Week #8 – Bedroom #3+
- Week #9 – Playroom & Family Room
- Week #10 – Office
- Week #11 – Craft Room
- Week #12 – Bathroom(s)